Inspirational Message of the Day:
The world is a book and those who do not travel read only a page.
- Saint Augustine
Car
Yesterday, my car stalled. My phone was dead. I was the first person in the 1st left turn lane. Therefore, people kept coming up behind me and honking and getting annoyed. So in the 10 degree weather, I had my window down trying to point people to get into the other turn lane w/out a jacket just my sweatshirt. This went on for an hour until my dad came and a cop came and pushed me through the light and into a side area to wait for a tow truck. This tow truck didn't come for another hour. Oi. Although this experience has definitely reminded me that there are amazingly nice people out there too. I have four cars stop and ask if I needed help or a cell phone. Because my phone was dead, I borrowed the first car's cell to call my dad. So thank you to the people that did stop.
Two major snow storms=lots of snow. And yet not sticky enough to make a snow man. Very sad. I love making snow men, or snow creatures. Last year I made a 7-foot-high snow creature!
School
Only two weeks left of the semester. Lots of studying and essays and reading that I need to do. Oi.
Life
Means everything else that is stressful.

No comments:
Post a Comment