skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Tuesday, September 18, 2007
Having fun!
I saw these on another blog and decided I just had to try them!
Me Simpsonified! Woot!
http://simpsonizeme.com/
Me Meezified! Doublewoot!
http://www.meez.com/
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
CD
I am CD, a freshman/sophomore/junior at a state college in the midwest. I have many things that have made me me, but two are very important and impact my life daily. I have had JRA and FMS since I was 2.5 and I also have a autistic brother.
View my complete profile
Arthritis Links
Arthritis Foundation
Fibromyalgia Network
Gillette Children's Specialty Heathcare
Kids With Arthritis
Autism and Special Needs Links
Autism Society of America
Autism Speaks
Sibling Support Project
Blog Archive
►
2008
(2)
►
May
(1)
►
March
(1)
▼
2007
(12)
►
December
(3)
▼
September
(3)
Having fun!
New Camera!
Real World and School... Oh Joy!
►
July
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(3)
No comments:
Post a Comment