Tuesday, May 13, 2008

And Relax

Inspirational Quote of the Day
The wide world is all about you; you can fence yourselves in, but you cannot forever fence it out.
J.R.R. Tolkien


Travel News:
I love to travel and England (and Wales) was amazing! We travelled around the country making a big loop- from going down to to the sea, to the west (Cardiff), to the midlands, to the north and northeast, and finally to London. It was great! We spent just over two weeks there. Getting to experience different cultures, hang out with friends again, getting to see everything! Amazing. Although, the exchange rate is horrible- over two dollars for one pound! Eeck. But, nonetheless, the trip was ace!


School News
School is done! Exciting! Last two exams were today- I don't know how I did, but I did them, so yay for that! I have one more thing I need to do to complete one of my classes, but after that- done! Then graduation for my Associates of Arts Degree is this weekend and then in three weeks I graduate high school- funny how I graduate two year college before I graduate high school! Then next year I will be attending a four year school- it'll be interesting- hopefully good!

Now for Some Photos:











No comments: