Well here it is. The time has come. It is camp time yet again. This means that it is officially summer now (with the one high school class completely finished). And this means that in less that 8 hours I'm on the road to camp. Which I will be at this entire summer working and working and goofing off and having a swell ol' time... hopefully!
Now for anyone who hasn't ever gone to a camp, you are definitely missing out. There is something about camps that are just amazing and create memories that last forever (well at least for many years). Songs, games, craziness. Three amazing things. And then the last-> Friends. I have meet so many people at this camp and it is amazing how close I was with them and how close I still am with some of them.
Well. Short entry because I need to finish packing and I need to sleep sometime as well.
So I will try to come on here to write some posts... I still need to write the post on military affecting young people now... because reality is sometimes very sad and very real... which is completely different than the camp life because it is in no way afflicted with reality.
..CD..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment